Trucking Industry News
Join us on Nov. 4 at the Grappone Center in Concord, New Hampshire for a retirement party in honor of Robert J. Sculley.
Three SIG members recently sat down with NHMTA to talk about the value they get from being in the SIG. You can view that video below.
The FMCSA launched its new human trafficking awareness campaign, Your Roads, Their Freedom, this week.
The NHMTA’s Self Insured Group met last week, and voted to approve the disbursement of $800,000 in dividend payments to participants.
I know you’re thinking, exercise…who has time for exercise! There may not be much time for traditional exercising, but you can find time to stretch throughout the day.
If you have 15 or more employees, the NH Department of Labor requires you to establish a Safety Committee.
- Plunging US Oil Supply Is Driving Up Prices Around the World
- UAW Adds Two More Strike Sites, Idling 7,000 Workers
- Funding Disagreements Dominate Congressional Debate
- Moving and Storage Executives Descend on Washington
- Daimler Fuel Cell Truck Completes Long-Distance Run
- Used Class 8 Sales Rise 4.65% in August
- 5 Ways Carriers Overpower Tough Market Conditions with Custom Driver Apps
- Biden Plans to Sell Offshore Drilling Rights