Trucking Industry News
The 2024 New Hampshire Truck Driving Championship happens on June 1 in Pembroke. Support our drivers as a sponsor or volunteer!
For the second consecutive year, $800,000 in dividends will be paid to participants of the NHMTA Self Insured Group for Workers’ Comp.
Sgt. Scott Atherton from the New Hampshire State Police was recognized for providing outstanding service to the members and staff of NHMTA.
Businesses participating in NHMTA’s Self-Insured Group for workers’ compensation coverage will see, on average, a 3.7% decrease in rates.
The 2024 NHMTA Winter Conference will be held Feb. 25 – 28 at the Marriott Stanton South Beach in Miami Beach.
Three SIG members recently sat down with NHMTA to talk about the value they get from being in the SIG. You can view that video below.
The FMCSA launched its new human trafficking awareness campaign, Your Roads, Their Freedom, this week.
The NHMTA’s Self Insured Group met last week, and voted to approve the disbursement of $800,000 in dividend payments to participants.
I know you’re thinking, exercise…who has time for exercise! There may not be much time for traditional exercising, but you can find time to stretch throughout the day.
If you have 15 or more employees, the NH Department of Labor requires you to establish a Safety Committee.
- Canada to Invest in Revamp of Port Windsor Grain Terminal
- Apple Cancels Work on Autonomous Electric Car
- Seroka Optimistic About Cargo Levels in 2024
- Carrier Uses Arkansas Grant for Electric Yard Truck
- Gas Vehicles Currently Cheaper to Fuel Than EVs
- Factory Orders Tick Up in January
- Norfolk Southern Urges Shareholders to Reject Takeover Plan
- National Average Diesel Price Falls 5.1¢ to $4.058 a Gallon