This seminar will meet the requirements of 49 CFR Part 172.704 and 177.800(c).
This is required training for all Hazmat employees. Mandatory testing is included and a Certificate of Training will be awarded.
177.800(c) Responsibility for Training – A carrier may not transport a hazardous material by motor vehicle unless each of its hazmat employees involved in that transportation is trained as required by this part and subpart H of part 172 of this subchapter.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Plant and Safety Managers
- Packing and Shipping Supervisors
- Traffic and Transportation Managers
- Warehouse and Dock Supervisors
- Distribution Employees
- Dispatchers and Purchasing Agents
Any employee involved with Hazardous Materials Shipping must be trained within 90 days after date of hire and retraining is required every 3 years.
SEMINAR TOPICS COVERED:
- Shipping Documentation and General Requirement
- Packing and Marking
- Hazardous Materials Tables
- Placarding and Labeling
- Loading and Storage
- Emergency Response
- Application of Federal rules to in-state shipments
- New Regulation Training
For more information about our Hazmat Seminars, please contact Brandon Cail 603-224-7337