Retirement Party for Robert Sculley
A retirement party in honor of Robert J. Sculley will be held on Saturday, Nov. 4, 2023, at the Grappone Center in Concord.
Robert Sculley has served as President of NHMTA since the fall of 1989 and will retire from full-time employment at the end of this year.
NHMTA asks attendees to RSVP and contribute $50 per person to attend the event. You will enjoy appetizers, dinner, dessert, coffee, beer, and wine during the event.
Register below to pay based on the number of attendees you would like to register. Be sure to enter all guest names.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please get in touch with us.
A limited block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the Concord Courtyard Marriott, next to the Grappone Conference Center.
The block can be increased if necessary, so if you run into any issues with a reservation, please get in touch with us.
Retirement Party Registration
NHMTA would also like to thank several sponsors who have contributed to supporting this event.
- Eagle Warehousing & Distribution
- D.F. Richard
- City Fuel
- Dave Huneryager
- Davis Fuels of Epsom
- Dead River Company
- Eastern Propane
- Freshwater Farms
- Iowa Motor Truck Association
- Johnny Prescott & Son Oil Company
- Law Family Companies
- M & S Logistics
- Maine Motor Transport Association
- Massachusetts Energy Marketers Association
- Meadow Leasing
- National Energy and Fuels Institute (NEFI)
- Normandeau Trucking
- Palmer Gas & Oil
- Propane Gas Association of New England (PGANE)
- Rick Newman, NH Government Solutions Group, LLC
- Ross Express
- Ryder Truck Rental and Leasing
- S&J Equipment
- Simple Energy
- Stafford Oil
- Walsh Management
- Wieczorek Insurance
- Jim Amico
- NH Hospitality Compensation Trust