New Hampshire Motor Transport Association is a non-profit trade association representing truck owners and operators. As a member you are kept aware of all Federal and State Regulations that effect truck owners and operators via our monthly newsletter and various mailings.
Additional Services available to members are:
- Self-funded workers’ compensation program (Self-Insurance Group Trust) for qualified New Hampshire Members.
- Fully-insured dental plan through Delta Dental. Rates are substantially reduced through group rating.
- Fully-insured vision plan through Delta Dental. Rates are substantially reduced through group rating.
- Fleet insurance program through our partnership with Acadia Insurance for our qualified members which offers competitive rates, dividends, one hour claim service and more.
- Drug and Alcohol Consortium that meets the drug and alcohol testing laws as specified in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Legislative watchdog for truck owners and operators in New Hampshire.
- NHMTA has an experienced registered lobbyist that works hard to support you in Concord and throughout the state.
- Monthly newsletter and weekly email blasts containing industry updates, regulation changes and information that is pertinent to your business.
- Discounted costs for members to purchase forms that are required of trucking companies to remain in compliance with federal & state laws.
- Seminars geared toward key transportation issues in safety, drug and alcohol testing, air brake certification, HAZMAT, commercial motor vehicle refresher, and more. These seminars are also available to non-NHMTA members at a slightly higher fee.
This is your chance to join an Association that will work hard for your company and help save you time and money!