UPCOMING WEBEX SEMINARS:
July 28, 2020 – HOW TO SURVIVE A DOT AUDIT – CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION
July 30, 2020 – HAZARDOUS MATERIALS TRAINING – CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION
August 5, 2020 – COMMERCIAL DRIVER REFRESHER TRAINING – CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION
UPCOMING TRAINING/NHMTA TRAINING ROOM
August 11, 25 – BASIC AIR BRAKE SYSTEMS – CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION
September 17, 30 – AIR BRAKE FOUNDATIONS – CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION
October 15, 29 – AIR BRAKE ABS – CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION
Hours of Service of Drivers – Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), DOT release FINAL RULE. – CLICK HERE FOR FINAL RULE
CONSTRUCTION UPDATES: Durham 16236 – Shutdown Detour Plans – CLICK HERE FOR PLAN MAP
NOTICE: Counterfeit Respirators / Misrepresentation of NIOSH-Approval
Counterfeit respirators are products that are falsely marketed and sold as being NIOSH-approved and may not be capable of providing appropriate respiratory protection to workers. When NIOSH becomes aware of counterfeit respirators or those misrepresenting NIOSH approval on the market, we will post them here to alert users, purchasers, and manufacturers.
Full article published by the CDC here: https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/usernotices/counterfeitResp.html
If you have any further questions or need guidance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Department of Transportation Modernizes Hours of Service Rules to Improve Safety and Increase Flexibility for America’s Truckers – CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE FINAL RULE
FMCSA – Extenstion and Expansion of Emergency Declaration – CLICK HERE
Waives the requirement under 49 CFR 383.25(a)(1) that a CLP holder be accompanied by a CDL holder, with the proper CDL class and endorsements, seated in the front seat of the vehicle while the CLP holder operates a CMV on public roads or highways. Under the terms, conditions, and restrictions of this waiver, a CLP holder may operate a CMV on public roads or highways without an accompanying CDL holder present in the front seat of the vehicle, provided that the CDL holder is elsewhere in the cab, the CLP holder is in possession of evidence from the testing jurisdiction, including an authorized third-party tester, that the CLP holder has passed the CDL driving skills test, and, unless the FMCSA waiver issued on March 24, 2020 applies, that the CLP holder has a valid non-CDL driver’s license, CLP, and medical certificate.
NHMTA Mission Statement
NHMTA’s objectives shall be to: promote a motor transport system which will serve the citizens of New Hampshire reliably, efficiently, safely, and economically; serve as an advocate for motor transport before federal, state and municipal government bodies; communicate the mission of motor transport to the general public through media and personal appearances; foster the principles of the Association through promotion of its services that may enhance the operation of its participating members; encourage cooperation, courtesy, and safety among highway users; encourage construction and maintenance of safe and adequate highways; provide insurance programs for the benefit of the members, their employees and their dependents; continue to identify and implement new programs and services that are beneficial to the Association and its members and to do all the things incidental and necessary for said objectives within the provisions of the law.
Why Choose NHMTA
NHMTA is a member services company all the way! We offer to our members a host of benefits.
- We provide a range of training and seminars throughout the year.
- We offer a comprehensive local workers’ compensation program that includes a self-insured group trust for qualified members, third party claims administration, nurse case management support for injured workers and loss prevention services.
- NHMTA Services Inc. has partnered with Northeast Delta Dental to offer a variety of Voluntary insurance programs such as Dental and Vision.
- We have put together a Drug and Alcohol Consortium that meets all the Federal and State requirements at a low cost. Our program provides a copy of the relevant regulations, a sample company policy, and a written alcohol and drug manual.
- We have partnered with Acadia Insurance to offer fleet coverage that includes General Liability, Property, Workers’ Compensation, Auto, Umbrella, and more.
- Members may also qualify for the Safety Group Program which returns dividends.