NHMTA Mission Statement
NHMTA’s objectives shall be to: promote a motor transport system which will serve the citizens of New Hampshire reliably, efficiently, safely, and economically; serve as an advocate for motor transport before federal, state and municipal government bodies; communicate the mission of motor transport to the general public through media and personal appearances; foster the principles of the Association through promotion of its services that may enhance the operation of its participating members; encourage cooperation, courtesy, and safety among highway users; encourage construction and maintenance of safe and adequate highways; provide insurance programs for the benefit of the members, their employees and their dependents; continue to identify and implement new programs and services that are beneficial to the Association and its members and to do all the things incidental and necessary for said objectives within the provisions of the law.
Why Choose NHMTA
NHMTA is a member services company all the way! We offer to our members a host of benefits.
- We provide a range of training and seminars throughout the year.
- We offer a comprehensive local workers’ compensation program that includes a self-insured group trust for qualified members, third party claims administration, nurse case management support for injured workers and loss prevention services.
- NHMTA Services Inc. has partnered with Northeast Delta Dental and Colonial Life to offer a variety of Voluntary insurance programs such as Dental, Vision and Life and Disability.
- We have put together a Drug and Alcohol Consortium that meets all the Federal and State requirements at a low cost. Our program provides a copy of the relevant regulations, a sample company policy, and a written alcohol and drug manual.
- We have partnered with Acadia Insurance to offer fleet coverage that includes General Liability, Property, Workers’ Compensation, Auto, Umbrella, and more.
- Members may also qualify for the Safety Group Program which returns dividends.