UPCOMING TRAINING SEMINARS:
- COLLECTORS TRAINING – March 11, 2020. For more information and to register: CLICK HERE!
- SURVIVING A DOT AUDIT – March 18, 2020. For more information and to register: CLICK HERE!
- REASONABLE SUSPICION – March 19, 2020. For more information and to register: CLICK HERE!
- DER TRAINING – March 19, 2020. For more information and to register: CLICK HERE!
- DEFENSIVE DRIVING TRAINING – March, 25, 2020. For more information and to register: CLICK HERE!
- HAZMAT TRAINING – April 14, 2020. For more information and to register: CLICK HERE!
2/18/2020 – DOT CBD NOTICE – Department of Transportation Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance notice. For more information CLICK HERE!
CONDUCTING BULK QUERIES — Upload bulk queries to the Clearinghouse. Click here for instructions and to download the bulk query template CLICK HERE!
1/31/2020 – HOW TO REGISTER FOR A FMCSA PORTAL ACCOUNT — Click here for guided instructions!
1/29/2020 – ATRI (American Transportation Research Institute) Releases New Research Documents: Who Pays and Who Benefits From Toll System Revenue. Full report available HERE
1/28/2020 – 2020 ANNUAL ROADCHECK dates have been set for May. Full article HERE
1/28/2020 – PRESS RELEASE: Enforcement Initiative Conducted Throughout the State to Reduce Commercial Vehicle Crashes CLICK HERE for full release.
NHMTA Mission Statement
NHMTA’s objectives shall be to: promote a motor transport system which will serve the citizens of New Hampshire reliably, efficiently, safely, and economically; serve as an advocate for motor transport before federal, state and municipal government bodies; communicate the mission of motor transport to the general public through media and personal appearances; foster the principles of the Association through promotion of its services that may enhance the operation of its participating members; encourage cooperation, courtesy, and safety among highway users; encourage construction and maintenance of safe and adequate highways; provide insurance programs for the benefit of the members, their employees and their dependents; continue to identify and implement new programs and services that are beneficial to the Association and its members and to do all the things incidental and necessary for said objectives within the provisions of the law.
Why Choose NHMTA
NHMTA is a member services company all the way! We offer to our members a host of benefits.
- We provide a range of training and seminars throughout the year.
- We offer a comprehensive local workers’ compensation program that includes a self-insured group trust for qualified members, third party claims administration, nurse case management support for injured workers and loss prevention services.
- NHMTA Services Inc. has partnered with Northeast Delta Dental to offer a variety of Voluntary insurance programs such as Dental and Vision.
- We have put together a Drug and Alcohol Consortium that meets all the Federal and State requirements at a low cost. Our program provides a copy of the relevant regulations, a sample company policy, and a written alcohol and drug manual.
- We have partnered with Acadia Insurance to offer fleet coverage that includes General Liability, Property, Workers’ Compensation, Auto, Umbrella, and more.
- Members may also qualify for the Safety Group Program which returns dividends.